Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This will be a quick post because it is Christmas day and I will not have a free minute once my family wakes up. I just got up, thanks to little Gianni's little bladder, and now I am waiting on coffee. I thought I would take a minute and say Merry Christmas to everyone! It seems like it is a lean one this year for many families and I am reminded of how incredibly blessed we have been this year. Dave still works for the same company doing web design for 11 years now, which is pretty much unheard of in his field. Thanks Worden's gang! My company, Venice Cleaning, has been thriving in a business where many are closing their doors. In the past year we have experienced an abundance of new friendships, some reconcilled relationships, and the joy of living in paradise, all while developing a deeper and more profound relationship with the King of Kings. All praise, honor and glory are yours Jesus! Much love to all on this special day,

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Kim, looking sharp! Keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing your heart of thankfulness at this time of year!