Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Finally!

Well, finally, after one year, seven months, and three days in Venice, Florida, I am starting a blog to be able to keep up with all of our loved ones, near and far. Thanks a million to my friend Travis for getting me started! I will try to keep up with my posts at least once a week and let everyone know what is going on in the fascinating, fast paced life of the Perceys! Today is Christmas Eve, which I am still having a hard time wrapping my brain around because it is 82 degrees and we just got back from the beach! It was Gianni's first ever trip to the Gulf and he was the absolute star of the dog beach. He is just about the cutest thing you ever saw in your life. We are really enjoying him. Maddie and I went to work this morning for a while. (If you call getting to spend time in a 4th floor condo right on the beach work!) Then off to the beach, then home to work on my blog. Later we will be attending the Christmas Eve service at our church home, The Bridge Church. It should be a lot of fun. Tomorrow we are hosting dinner for nine, including our friends the Williams family and Craig's parents, Marge and Rich. We are looking forward to our first Christmas in this house. It is small but homey. Well, Merry Christmas everyone. Much love,

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Looking good! I am impressed you've already figured out how to post pictures! Great work!