Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Gram and Dave!

The prettiest Gram ever!
The party goers.
The revelers


Dave blowing out the candles on his ill-fated cake!





January brought two special days in our family. My beautiful, young looking grandmother turned 80 and my honey Dave turned 36! I hear my gram had a great birthday. Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with you Gram.For Dave's birthday we had a party at a local italian restaurant, ironically called Gianni's (no we did not name our puppy after the pizza place!) We enjoyed the company of a bunch of our friends and really had an awesome time. I think one of the big highlights for everyone was when I dropped Dave's cake upside down on the floor right before I was about to cut it! Praise the Lord that I had a second cake, so I didn't panic too much. Thanks everyone for helping make the best of a rather embarrassing moment! I am sure I will be asked to bring my famous "upside-down cake" to every church event from now on.

No comments: