Friday, January 2, 2009

Musical Holidays

As many of you know, in the Percey household, we like to sing. A lot! And if we don't know the words, we make them up. Sometimes even when we do know the words, we make up our own. It is one of our hobbies! Well, Maddie has been blessed to have a beautiful voice and has been putting it to very good use this season. She is in three choirs at school including the select choir called "Le Voce de Venezia". (The Voices of Venice) They are amazing! They perform all over town at various functions. At one point Maddie had six shows in one week! We also all had the pleasure of being in a new group at our church called the "Bridge Ensemble." We performed about eight songs in the form of telling the Christmas story. It was a lot of fun. Maddie even had a solo in "Oh Holy Night". She sang the entire third verse by herself! We were all very impressed! I have included a few photos. I didn't have my nice new camera then, so please forgive the limited selection and quality! I also wish I could figure out a way to include audio. I am working on that. Much love and blessings,

1 comment:

Lian said...

Wow! It's nice to know you guys have a blog! :) Congratulations on the Bridge Ensemble performance! I heard it was really, really magnificent. I wish I could've been there to watch. :) You guys are awesome. Wishing you all the best for this year 2009. -Julie Ann